do you hate microsoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hate MS, for all of it, but mostly because they are A*******. The recent thing with claiming they should get royalties from Linux, really set me off. I'd love to see the Government put them on a leash and stop them from cheating the market and (IMO) hurting the industry.

I have already pledged to never give them another cent and I intend to keep that.

If you don't like Microsoft for whatever reason, Then use linux, Mac or start writing your own OS if you think you could out-do MS. My point was, They make an OS I'm happy with, It runs what I need it to do and I have a good time using my computer because of it so what's there to hate. Sure, Their business practices aren't always the best but that's the thing, They're infact a business. A business that needs to make a profit to stay alive. There's no point in hating something you could never stop. Me running XP everyday isn't helping MS gain a monopoly, Sorry. If some of you guys want to get off your butts and start writing an OS together because you hate MS, Be my guest, Until you manage to do that, Don't complain about it. It's like anything in life, If you don't like something, Then change it, if you can't or won't, Then why complain?

yeah they have. i posted that a while back when i noticed the trademark on my Boost bar.

cadburywtfph3.jpg

I am quite sure that The-Artist-Formerly-Known-as-Prince will be upset to find that out.

I'd like to call you on that one.

See, no offense, that's the kind of comment that puts you in the fanboy group.

Don't believe me? Get an internship with Apple (any software division). Then you'll figure it out. That's all I did that summer, debugging :)

For example, Apple has a quite a few string vulnerabilities with specific programs such as iChat and iPhoto. They also have a few buffer overflows, here and there with Quicktime and Keynote.

More on buffer overflows: Buffer overflow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, what I was talking about earlier about business practices: Fired Wal-Mart marketing exec hits back at company - May. 25, 2007

yes.... yes i do... first they make halo 2 vista only.. stupid bill gates..... and they made dx10 vista only, hate u more bill gates....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom