• Dreamweaver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, this is as bad as the milk thread.

I sometimes eat breakfast, depends on how early i get up and if i'm in a rush in the morning.

Never eat breakfast, I'm a night person entirely...I don't get hungry until about 2PM and that about normally an hour after I would normally wake up, if I could do things my way I'd eat at 2, then at 7 or 8ish and then later at 2AM or something

Maybe I've just trained my body but I have no desire to eat in the morning

I would eat but I just don't have the time. I want to wake up earlier to eat breakfast but that is just impossible. So I don't eat breakfast :(

Nubius said:
I'm generally not hungry for a few hours after waking up.

I'm exactly the same way.

I'm not a 3 square meals a day person. Although it's much better for you. Actually eating 5 to 6 small meals a day is ideal. It increases the metabolism and gets your body into a healthy calorie burning cycle.

Like nubius, i can't eat when I wake up. Normally a cup of coffee, espresso or cappacino, followed by a shower is wake up.

Then i'll have lunch, dinner and later on at night i'll have another small meal. "This is very unhealthy." I know... But I eat when i'm hungry... I can't just eat because I know I should.

Although, on weekends when i've been drinking i will wake up and be hungry and cook me a fat azz breakfast... or go to the diner and order up some heart attack breakfast... One of my favorite breakfast places is, "The Cracker Barrel" not sure if many of you have been there or heard of it, but they have VERY country style breakfasts...

FREAKIN' GOOD!!!

I try to.

There is a nice cafe near my work. $9.50 for Bacon, Eggs and Toast with a coffee. It sound expensive. But believe me, you don't want to eat lunch afterwards as they give you a meal.
For that kinda money i could get steak and eggs from Waffle House or Ihop.
I'm not a 3 square meals a day person. Although it's much better for you. Actually eating 5 to 6 small meals a day is ideal. It increases the metabolism and gets your body into a healthy calorie burning cycle.
Maybe this is why i can eat so much and not get fat? Oh yea, my friend has a Bawls every monring for breakfast.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Anyways, every morning I enjoy a glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast w/ milk. Fills me up, and gives me many vitamins and nutrients.

That stuff is so gross! And that "full" feeling is precisely why I rarely eat breakfast. I don't want to leave my house every day feeling like i'm about to burst because i'm "full" of instant breakfast :p :laughing:

TheMajor said:
and 5 cigarettes.
Umm... All in a row every day? GL with repercussions later in life... My aunt just died of lung cancer. She was a smoker.

when i wake up, i dont eat, but at 11:30, i eat the biggest meal ever...lunch, snack, and dessert, all in about 30 mins..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom