Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dreamweaver

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that hungry when I wake up. I wake up at 10am, have like 3-4 cups of coffee and 5 cigarettes. Then at 2pm I have "breakfast".

When i wake up my stomach is usually aleady like eating itself... by the time im out of the shower im like bout to die.. then i usually get some orange juice or something which holds me off for a few hours until my mom drives me to school (im only 15 and her job isnt that far away from my school, so why wake up an hour early for the bus?) and we stop at the gas station where i pick up a doughnut and a Monster or Lost energy drink..

You people are all going to die with your eating habbits. Donuts for breakfast? Energy drinks for breakfast?

Anyways, every morning I enjoy a glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast w/ milk. Fills me up, and gives me many vitamins and nutrients.

DJ-CHRIS said:
You people are all going to die with your eating habbits.
...I enjoy a glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast

I always eat breakfast before work. Two slices of wheat toast with peanut butter and strawberry preserve and a glass of OJ or milk. It holds me till 5 when I get home and make lunch! Sometimes I'll eat out if I have somewhere to go after work...

I don't eat breakfast because when I eat early in the morning I get sick and will feel like crap all day. Now that I don't have any classes before 12, I'll get up at 10, and depending on the day, eat lunch at 11-11:30 or somewhere between 12 and 2:30.

lol i never have time for breakfast. i would have to wake up earlier for that and i barely get enough sleep as it is. i sometimes get like a pop tart and try to eat it while im driving to school but most of the time im too late to even grab it and just rush out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom