Which should i choose

• Logitech Z-2300

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logitech Z-5300e

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i use shampoo of course...and wash my hair everyday, but i use cheap-brand stuff, whatever is the cheapest, i dont spend lots of money on hair stuff

I don't use conditioner, my hair doesn't need it. I use Suave Shampoo, it smells really nice and gets the job done. I've used Herbal Essences I didn't mind it, but I usually use whatever my mom buys for me, which is normally Suave cause it's cheap and good.

My hair hates Suave. I use Pantene Pro V 2-in-1 and Head and Shoulders every other day.
Nubius, please please please make a video. That would be hilarious :)

I have used plain shampoo forever, I dont put crap in my hair.

However, I may start using conditioner. I may be around a bit more, and possibly try a tiny bit of modelling. So I think I may want a bit more shine.

I also find it funny, I think more of the straight guys are actually using conditioner. I know I dont use conditioner, and I dont think the other 2 gay people on here (besides Mac Mogul) use conditioner.

herbal essence makes my hair too soft. i guess it can be good but then it looses its shine and i get bed head all the time that wont go away unless i like soak my hair which isnt really convientant. lol my dad bought a pack of axe shower gel so i just grabbed one cause i ran out of shampoo and when ur in the shower u dont really read the labels and crap so it looked like shampoo to me but **** that stuff does wonders on your hair. its makes it like squeaky clean like i could pinch my hair and pull and make a squeaky noise. and it keeps a nice shine. yea i kno it sounds retarded but its really nice if your gonna go on a date cause that stuff smells so good too. but ive been using head and shoulders ever since i found out that that axe stuff wasnt shampoo and i dunno i cant really say it does much but i guess keep my hair clean. if your looking for soft and silky def go with a herbal essence shampoo and conditioner.

NewCents05 said:
herbal essence makes my hair too soft. i guess it can be good but then it looses its shine and i get bed head all the time that wont go away unless i like soak my hair which isnt really convientant. lol my dad bought a pack of axe shower gel so i just grabbed one cause i ran out of shampoo and when ur in the shower u dont really read the labels and crap so it looked like shampoo to me but **** that stuff does wonders on your hair. its makes it like squeaky clean like i could pinch my hair and pull and make a squeaky noise. and it keeps a nice shine. yea i kno it sounds retarded but its really nice if your gonna go on a date cause that stuff smells so good too. but ive been using head and shoulders ever since i found out that that axe stuff wasnt shampoo and i dunno i cant really say it does much but i guess keep my hair clean. if your looking for soft and silky def go with a herbal essence shampoo and conditioner.

The Axe shower gel is multi-purpose. You can use it for hair and body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom