Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logitech Z-5300e

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
When your taking a shower do you use conditioner or shampoo alone? I know alot of guys who just use shampoo and call me gay cause i use conditioner too but i like healthy hair. Tell me what you use and what brand. I use Pantene ProV 2 in 1.

I just use shampoo because I honestly don't need conditioner. My hair is pretty dang healthy at all times, probably because I don't put crap like gel and hair spray in it, and layer it on any time I do my hair like a lot of these 'PRETTY BOYS' out here do. Don't get me wrong, I do my hair and make it look good, but most of the people out here have that perma-plastered style hair where it just wont move cause of so much crap in it.

I use Herbal Essence :D THAT'S RIGHT.........HERBAL ESSENCE.......for that 'organic' experience.....plus the stuff smells really freakin good.

Nubius said:
I use Herbal Essence :D THAT'S RIGHT.........HERBAL ESSENCE.......for that 'organic' experience.....plus the stuff smells really freakin good.
That stuff is very nice. :D Ive used it a couple time and yes, it does smell freakin good. I dont have to use conditioner, i just put some shampoo in, wash, and then dry. If i put conditoner in my hair, it always messes it up. Screw the conditioner. :p

I honestly don't know. I just use whatever the **** my mom puts in the shower. I don't put any sort of gel or any **** in my hair so it doesn't really matter.

Nubius said:

Do you have an orgasm like all of the girls in the commercials? :D :p

I use Nioxin shampoo + conditioner, and I think next month I'm going to start using Propecia - I'm going bald =/

But, conditioner is amazing. I urge everyone to try it before you decide you don't want to use it.

P.P. Mguire said:
I know alot of guys who just use shampoo and call me gay cause i use conditioner too but i like healthy hair.
i have always found that the conditioner does a lot for hair

I use both, depends on if I want my hair to dry fast or slow.

I just used whatever is in there but its Herbal Essences.

I use the conditioner if I want it to stay soft for a longer time, and shampoo if I just want it to dry fast, I got a big head of hair.

Do you have an orgasm like all of the girls in the commercials?
yeah I do, but it's not cause of the shampoo.

MUAHAHAHAHA, sorry just had to do it.

Thank you for the ones that took me seriously. I used to use Herbal Essences but i found my self trying Dove then i went back to Pantene. I use gel alot when my hair is short and it dosent do anything to my hair. The only thing that will damage your hair is gel/cement/glue w/ alcohol in it and any kind of hairspray. Since i use water based gel w/ no alcohol my hair stays fine no matter what. I did research on it because im a total hair freak. Its nice to know other guys out there use the girly shampoos too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom