Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crysalis, where do you go to do these offers, and do they force you to sign up for a FREE trial everytime you want something.

Yes... you get junk mail. I get about 600-700 a day. But, since i didn't use my regular email, I dont care.

I don't do the websites that need you to refer to 20 friends... i do the DIY ones.

If the OFFERS ask you for a credit card, then go ahead. You are paying to do a trial or a sample of some sort. They are just normal companies doing trial offers and using these "Freebie" websites for advertising. For instance, one of the offers is Netflix. Netflix isn't a scam... its just another company doing advertising.

To do these, you MUST be willing to spend a little cash. Its not a completely free thing, but hey... I spent $20 for a $500 gift card. So, I made $480 profit. I spent about $50-60 for a $700 laptop. I'm going to sell the laptop and get more back.

EDIT: Here is an easy one. This is similar to one I did. Complete 6 offers

http://consumerrewardzone.com/?cid=WBnjstPPpKI&u=fcad40b53ab8ba231693acf7d14e8620&s=94.

If there is no time limit (read terms and conditions), then if there are offers you don't want to do such as credit cards or expensive ones, then you can come back at a later time and check to see of the offers have changed... and they do. I started my laptop one and got to the last page and found "OOD's" or Offers Of Death. I waited a few months and they changed to a $10 30 day trial and a Relasom sample which only charged $5 shipping for a 7 day trial.

if anyone does this, you need to delete your cookies and start over at consumerrewardzone.com otherwise you'll be using someone else's e-mail address

How long did it take you from the completion of all the offers until you got your laptop?
I'm thinking about trying it, but I want to make sure before I sign up for stuff.

Also, when you did some of the free offers, did they request your credit for a $1 charge at first? Did you have any problems with these?

From all of the offers being completed and approved, it took one week for the laptop to get here.

Yes... they ask for a credit card but thats just to charge you. You just cancel before the trial period or autoship program begins. YOU MUST READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!!!

I have not had ONE problem.

Dude, you seriously got to hook me up with this stuff!! I'm only 15, don't have a credit card, and stuff like that.. but if I can get even something small like a nice video card I'd be happy as ****! TEACH ME!!!

You need to be 18

You need a credit/debit card (or visa gift card).

There are no free video cards. Although, you could do a gift card or something, but then again, you're still not old enough.

Crysalis said:
You need to be 18

You need a credit/debit card (or visa gift card).

There are no free video cards. Although, you could do a gift card or something, but then again, you're still not old enough.

Let me get this straight...

If you NEVER use a credit card; do you get charged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom