Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crysalis

Systems Engineer
Does anyone here do those freebie sites? Just wondering because if you don't, you should. I'm not trying to spam here (i know the rules), and I won't list the websites. I'm just recommending them because they really do work. I just received a $500 visa gift card today which costed me a total of about $20. My mom and I have been doing them for about a year now.

Heres what we've gotten so far (not including the over $5,000 in cash/gift cards)

- Panasonic 42" Plasma HDTV (which we sold for $1,400)
- Unknown 42" Plasma (they sent us a check for $1,460 instead).
- 1 Motorola Razr
- 1 30gb Video iPod
- Toshiba Satellite Laptop (on its way)

We sold the Plasma and with the combined money from TVs, we bought this:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sams...48044/catOid/-12867/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
Original price was $3,000

With the $500 gift card I received today, I bought a second laptop. So basically, two free laptops. Here is a pic to prove i got the gift card today. I crossed out my full name, address and account number for security reasons (obviously). I did write my tech forums name on there.

giftcard.jpg

All of this without mentioning the COUNTLESS visa gift cards, paypal cash, cashiers checks, etc.

You really just have to read the fine print on everything. If you want help starting, send me a PM and i can get you started, but I can't help you any further than that. I will give you a list of some websites that can help you get going.

It really is worth it.

I have started doing them but have yet to recieve anything.

There is not alot of them in the UK though and the ones that do are rubbish most of the time e.g. edible soap.

Feel free to point me to some. ;)

I've entered competions though. A few years ago I won a 32" CRT TV before LCD was any good here in the UK.

just make sure you read terms and conditions for every single thing you do. No matter what. Save every email you get and DO NOT use your normal email. Create a separate one specifically for these websites. You will get spammed. No question about it. Thats how they can afford to give you the free stuff.

i've gotten $20 and only 1/2 completed 2 offers

Crysalis said:
just make sure you read terms and conditions for every single thing you do. No matter what. Save every email you get and DO NOT use your normal email. Create a separate one specifically for these websites. You will get spammed. No question about it. Thats how they can afford to give you the free stuff.

i used my old AOL account(i use gmail now) and within 2 weeks or so i had over 300 spam letters, AOL spam filter sucks, on gmail i've only gotten about 5 spam past the spam filter.

Are you doing the ones where you have to get 20 people to sign up for the offers that are like diet pills and crap like that? I know that some of them do work, specifically the freeipod thing, but I can't be bothered trying to get 20 people to complete an offer

The problem about those freebie sites. You get a "free" Ipod, as long as you purchase $20 worth of something.

if the "freebie site" asks for your credit card info then you dont give it to them.

i have also heard that you get a lot of junk mail in your mailbox at home when you get free stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom