Do u guys like my sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsabree

Fully Optimized
I made this myself!!!

Look :D

This sig is awesome, its like this second time ive ever used photoshop and im good at it already!

sorry, im a little to happy ;)

Yea, I don't like the text on the gun. For your first time it's not too bad. Make the BG the same color as the forum BG or just make it transparent.

Now really impress me by making the character raise his weapon and fire the weapon. I want to see animated muzzle flash....

get to it.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Now really impress me by making the character raise his weapon and fire the weapon. I want to see animated muzzle flash....

get to it.

lol, if i just started using photo shop.. how in the heck could i pull that off.. and can u even use photoshop to do that?

:p

HAVOC2k5 said:

get to it.

I don't like animated sigs. If I ever do put a animation into a signature, it's always very subtle.

alexsabree said:
lol, if i just started using photo shop.. how in the heck could i pull that off.. and can u even use photoshop to do that?

:p

I could use the Gimp to do that, but I don't know how to make animations in Photoshop. :umm::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom