Do I hear a fanboy crying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The store has no legial say so to who they sell an item to do they? Only reason they shouldn't be able to sell to someone is if they cut line, or they caused some sort of disturbance.

I hear that everyone who actually got their PS3 is having all kinds of problems already.

And the number of PS3s already on ebay seems to indicate that few people who actually wanted them bought them; mostly just people who wanted to sell them.

Well I just watched both videos and I noticed something. In everyone of those smash vids (360, Wii, and PS3) someone asked them if they could have the controller. They will release the full videos soon (the full 360 video was like 15 minutes I believe).

I must say that the PS3 is like a tank, took a lot of hits from that sledge to do some real damage.

Pretty funny to see pop culture to be smashed just like that, but I don't think it's worth donating too.

Shannon said:
I hear that everyone who actually got their PS3 is having all kinds of problems already.

ya i heard the same thing. saw it on ctv. something about them overheating and the edges of the discs would be bent when trying to take them out. prolly cuz the guys were have been playing since the moment they got it. sounds very much like " my ps2 is burninating my discs!". sony and quality seem like the perfect oxymoron

they can do whatever they want to, its their right. you are not in the postition to tell them not to haha

if they want to smash a ps3, let them. its theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom