Do I hear a fanboy crying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like they're forcing people to donate; if you read their faq on the website one of the questions reads:

"This is f***ing stupid! You are an idiot! Why are you wasting money on this s*** when you could help charities?
If people want to help charities, they are welcome to do so. I'm not forcing anyone to donate money towards this project."

They said that another reason that they are doing it is because they make money from advertising when people come download the video.

I'd much rather see these guys collect donations, then camp outside the store, get a PS3 and give it to some "super poor kid or family" as a wicked Christmas present. But, if that was the premise of the whole site, no one would donate.

That's just how wicked and evil people truely are....
SMASH THE PS3, Instead of donating it to those that are much less forunate....

HAVOC2k5 said:
I'd much rather see these guys collect donations, then camp outside the store, get a PS3 and give it to some "super poor kid or family" as a wicked Christmas present. But, if that was the premise of the whole site, no one would donate.

It's a cruel world isn't it?

After seeing a PS3 auction winning bid of $3,250, I just can't wait for this to come out. I think I might donate as well...

Well the PS3 launches today, doubt the video will come out today or tomorrow (because the people who donate get to see the video a day before the rest of the public can see it).

I really dont feel bad for a "super poor kid or family" who cant have a PS3, if they're poor, they need way more stuff than a friggin game console.
I know many families who have the means to purchase one and will not be doing so.
There is more to life than a stupid material item like a PS3 and and nobody, rich or poor, should dwell on it this much.
With that said, I'm stoked on smashing a PS3...

lol, and on that note....
i see that smashmyipod, smashmyxbox, smashmywii, and smashmyps3.com are all down.......

I don't think that they put to much thought into increased traffic to these sites.

HAVOC2k5 said:

yea if they didnt smash the ps3 they should have given it to some hobo without a tv. then you can see the people that attack the hobo.

btw is there a video of someone smashing their geforce 8800gtx's. :p.
but what i really want to see is someone smashing their 8800gtx quad sli setup, and then move on to smashing the new intel quad core. then i will really be crying.

this is so lame and overhyped. it was kinda funny when it was originally done but now someone does it for every new console.

i don't understand how people are so willing to donate money to see something smashed...basically throwing their money away. why don't they donate that money instead to something worthwhile?

it's so..
gfight.gif

What I don't understand is after a while of going in buying stuff then smashing it on the street in front of the store the people at these stores would know what the guy looked like and not serve him untill last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom