Do I hear a fanboy crying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not start turning this into "What people should donate their money to", we all have a chose, if these people choose to do this it's their choice! However, it's quite dumb, i wish i could fight the guy for the xbox or any one of these things; wouldn't people like to see a fight over a cruddy electronic get smashed up?

sprtnbsblplya said:
I agree, those guys are morons. But you gotta admit, the reactions of the people around them can be priceless. That is the only reason I look forward to them smashing a PS3, because of the religious following the PS3 has, I guarantee some people are going to flip.

Oh wow, I can so imagine the PS3 kiddies freaking out, especially since some of them won't get a PS3 at all, lol. That's going to be absolutely priceless. "Flip" is totally the right word.

TriEclipse said:
Oh wow, I can so imagine the PS3 kiddies freaking out, especially since some of them won't get a PS3 at all, lol. That's going to be absolutely priceless. "Flip" is totally the right word.

I wonder if anyone will seriously be in tears.

:p

I'm starting a website also, it's called, "smashtheguyswhosmashtheps3.com

The money that is donated will go towards my bond to bail me out of jail and potentially pay some portion of my legal fees...

Talk about an owned video.

Seriously though, I wouldn't count out a riot forming and chasing those guys. The Wii isn't going to have nearly as bad a reaction, as practically everyone who wants one will get one, and there's enough to go around. But the PS3 kids are hardcore to even spend $500-$600 on a console, that's a year's savings for some of them. There are bound to be some ****ed people there, lol. This is something I actually want to watch. I'd rather they did something better with the money, but since they aren't...:classic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom