do I have a court case here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you definatly have a case here. Contact a law firm and explain yourself to them, a lot of them would be more then happy to oblige. Also a local news station might be able to make your case more public, if that is what you want.

I say go for it. Sue them for as much as you can. If you look around on the web you can probably find others who have had their work stolen by these people and with all you testifying against them you could probably shut them down as well as receive a nifty settlement.

Why don't you use your own watermark on all your videos? I mean if you are going to submit them to websites for viewing... Why not get the proper credit. And if someone were to put something over your watermark... that would be really stupid of them...

HAVOC2k5 said:
Why don't you use your own watermark on all your videos? I mean if you are going to submit them to websites for viewing... Why not get the proper credit. And if someone were to put something over your watermark... that would be really stupid of them...

at the time when I posted that video.. I didnt think it would get the response it has so far. It would look kinda cheesy having a watermark on a shitty video..

But belive me, they get by the watermark... This one website that has the video, cropped the video so that you cannot see the watermark from the other website it stole it from. Also some websites will just mask it with a solid color bar and throw their own up.

Probably the most real effective way is to make a title smack in the middle of the video that is transparent. Really no way to get around that. But IMO, thats annoying to have a watermark/mark in the middle of the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom