DJ-CHRIS - Trance Mixtape (FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very good mix!! I was bumping it at work hardcore :) awesome job. I am sure you will contend with the greatest of DJ's. Hey DJ shoot me over a PM when you get a free minute I got a couple Q's for ya, thanks!

Oh wow...... sorry to burst your bubble dude.... but to be truthfully honest this is some of the most terrible mixing i have ever heard. I personally am a trance producer, and DJ as well. So I'm not just another random person to comment on this mix.

I have a boatload of tips and suggestions for improving your mixes. If you want some real feedback, I will be more then happy to explain the areas that you need work in. Trust me on this one I'm really experienced in this area....

Sure shoot up, I am getting back into it as I was not mixing for a while due to other reasons.

I am also primarly a hip-hop DJ and not a trance DJ, but I enjoy mixing trance as well.

And im guessing you dont like how long gamemaster lasted and the end and should have been taken out earlier, as well as flight 643 didnt sound that good when i mixed it in as well as the beat I dropped a bit late.

I know the problems, all the little trainwrecks are hard for me to avoid with being 80% right ear dominant, i use pitch bending to see how much a track is off usually

great stuff chris, lets here some of your work then keith if it is so. much better. chris, do u haev any suggestions for good techno/trance artists or songs?

Oh yeah I will name off a few.
#1 thing is music.download.com has alot of good underground trance, i used a bit of stuff from their in my mix

Here's some more mainstream stuff
DJ Tiesto
PVD
Ferry Corsten
Darude
DJ Aligator

Here's some other not soo mainstream
System F
Iio
Lost Tribe
Dirt Devils
Bruno Fergani

The problem with trance, that it's almost impossible to buy an unmixed CD in a store. I need to start buying my music online even though this way is still illegal for me since I am not paying licensing fee's ontop of it.

More Creative than mine, however I shall be known as DJ-CHRIS CANADA from now on

I would be DJ-CC, but that name is in use

nah just be DJ-Canadia.......yeah that's got a nice ring to it ;)

and yes canadia not canada :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom