DJ-CHRIS - Trance Mixtape (FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 16 so I cannot get in any clubs in Canada yet.

Im just practicing for another 2.5 years so when im 19 I can hit the clubs up in full force :)

Just at home for now till im 19

I am sure if I keep practicing I can blow all the local DJ's out of the water expisally since their all crap and their's not many of them, and clubs would rather have a DJ than getting DJ's that live far away to DJ.

Wish i could get it. i like techno and trance. its pretty cool. LOL me and a friend bought some wannabe DJ deal from walmart that was usb. it was cheap but we made some prety cool stuff w/ it. We remixed the whole Gorrilaz album lol. and some stuff

most people would not reliase those two small mistakes
I tend to notice even the most ridiculous little mistakes in my song, so I guess when I hear something thats 'off' it just rings in my ear more than it should lol.

I'm gonna try and get a song I made up in the musicians thread that was created here in off topic, and then you can rip apart my stuff too :p :D

Mines rock though so you'll be able to hear all the nice guitar mistakes and then at the last 5-8 seconds where the guitar goes a little out of line with the drums haha.

Oh well, like you I just sit down at my moms computer, open up Cakewalk, load up a preset drum and then just make something up on the spot. Within about 45 mins I have the whole song, so considering that I think I do decent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom