Disk Repair packages ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Ive always been wondering this, every day i wonder through PC world and i see ' Remove them deep scratches from you CD's and DVD's and get them back to former glory' I was just wondering wether it can actually make over scratched CD's into a workable condition, because im highly scepticle of the miracles some liquid can do on my CD's...

Anyone had any experiences with CD Repair Kits/Scratch Removers and how well do they work ?

Anyone had any experiences with CD Repair Kits/Scratch Removers and how well do they work ?

Yeah.... it's call using a copy of DVD Shrink and not lending out my orginals in the first place.

On a serious note, i have used then a few times with reasonable results. However for better results, see if your video store has one of those professional grade DVD/CD cleaners. The local one charges AU$5 per disk.

Toothpaste FTW.

Smear a good bit of toothpaste (no special sparklies or craziness... just plain toothpaste) on to the CD, rub it GENTLY around for a bit and then rinse it off GENTLY.

Works like a charm!

;) O really ???

Havnt seen you much of you on tech forums Crysalis, nice to hear from you :)

Eh... i post when necessary now. I hang out more so on ToV than I do here anymore. I mainly just glance through tech forums for an interesting thread. If I see one, I'll read it and MAYBE respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom