Discussion about new Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
There's practically not a person on these threads that hasn't gotten into a flame war....good luck finding that.

Yea it's getting pretty bad around here lately,Just about every single person is getting into the flame game,It's going to be a ruff time finding a MOD that can walk that thin line.

I'll let someone else answer that...or I'll let someone else ignore you. Whichever that someone else prefers. :)

Yea it's getting pretty bad around here lately,Just about every single person is getting into the flame game,It's going to be a ruff time finding a MOD that can walk that thin line.
The only ones who can walk that thin line are the ones who don't frequent the forums as much as myself or anyone else that's posting about this. All of us here practically visit the forums everyday to see whats going on. None of the other mods do this, so it's easy to not get in a flame war if you aren't coming but once ever couple weeks and checking on a thread or two.

I only step over the line because I get tired of 15 year olds argueing over the dumbest crap and every once in a while it just really gets on your nerves and pushes you over the edge. Meh I'm human what can I say. This is why I've given it up though, I'll let someone else babysit the hardware and OC section. I just want to be a regular user and talk crap like the rest of you :p

Nubius, i honestly dont understand why your not a Admin man... You were the most active MOD in OC/Hardware... You also knew what you were talking about. I never seen any of the MOD's helping people out, posting daily ect... This place is weird.. We just dont need someone to replace Nubius..we need to flush that zone out.. Get some MOD's that post/help people out, ect..

Just get some people that DO SOMETHING...

Nubius said:

I only step over the line because I get tired of 15 year olds argueing over the dumbest crap and every once in a while it just really gets on your nerves and pushes you over the edge.

Hey, I'm 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom