Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apple Pie is delicious

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Hrmm... i'm just a bit curious here, i don't mean to sound really mean or anything... but how many people here actually worked for their computer... like made their own money, put in their labor to get their computer.. and how many had their parents buy it?? (don't worry there's nothing wrong with it... some of us just have more money than others)

If I want something, I just ask my mom or dad for their credit card and I get it (to a certain extent), like I want a second 7800GTX but they wont buy it for me =(. They say thats about to stop now that I'm over 18.

I paid $770 w/tax for my computer when I was 14 years old (3.5 years ago). It was all paid for by me, I didn't have a real job then but I did everything possible for a person of my age to get that kind of money. I've also paid for all of the upgrades for my computer by myself.
For my new computer it will also be paid for by me, but my dad's giving me $400 as a graduation gift that will be going towards it.

If I want something, I just ask my mom or dad for their credit card and I get it (to a certain extent), like I want a second 7800GTX but they wont buy it for me =(. They say thats about to stop now that I'm over 18.
You make me sick..........

You'd better be close to finding the cure for every disease known to man getting that kind of luxury.

I should just stay out of this thread, I know I'm going to see more comments like these and it's just sickening, absolutely freakin sickening.

I payed for every penny of my $1400 computer. Worked my *** off during the summers and w/e other job i could find and saved it all away in a bank account. If you knew my parents you would laugh because they dont buy me anything. I get some cloths for birthday and christmas but thats it, everything else i pay for myself and im d@mn proud of me. :D

BioT3ch said:
Maybe it's just me but I've had a job ever since I was 15 yrs old and I can't even imagine not working. What the **** would you do with all your free time? Not to flame anybody but I really can't stand spoiled kids whose parents give them pretty much everything that they want, especially when they're older. It's expensive and unwise as it produces people who will have no idea how to handle the world beyond high school. [/rant]

Most of it I purchased.

There are some pieces that I liberated from work.

Paid for every last piece of my computer with my own money. My parents would never buy me something as expensive as a computer and I really don't care that they wont. When you have to acually work for you stuff you appreciate it 100x more than if your parents just hand you a credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom