Did some one make me Moderator and not Tell Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I dunno, might be cool to be god for a day
mod powers are far from 'god' around here lol.

I got a few the other day where the dude had 0 post count, but he just went to the 'members' section, looked who had the highest post count and decided to PM them.......had one the other day that sent me an e-mail through here about that BIOS article I wrote way back when and if his BIOS was messed up

Haven't had anyone PM me about someone being stupid, needing banned, or name changes though lol

horndude said:
oh I dunno, might be cool to be god for a day
I am a god all ready at Anime Fight Club .
DJ-CHRIS said:
It's because you are mature, I get the same thing
I am glad I am not alone

Nubius said:
I got a few the other day where the dude had 0 post count, but he just went to the 'members' section, looked who had the highest post count and decided to PM them.......had one the other day that sent me an e-mail through here about that BIOS article I wrote way back when and if his BIOS was messed up

Haven't had anyone PM me about someone being stupid, needing banned, or name changes though lol
Oh yeah.... I remember him.

If you call being a mod a god then you're really screwed up.

I consider being a mod as some sort of punishment that you do to yourself.

The PMs can be irritating, I know.

You present yourself as knowledgable and forthright, Harper, which ain't a bad thang at all. But n00bs will be n00bs, ya know?

Just send 'em a PM back that says, "I AIN'T A [BLEEP]ING MOD. THEY ARE LISTED AT THE TOP OF EACH FORUM. GO BUG ONE OF THEM!!!"

FireFox said:
If you call being a mod a god then you're really screwed up.

I consider being a mod as some sort of punishment that you do to yourself.
It's an overated job.

Trotter said:
You present yourself as knowledgable and forthright, Harper, which ain't a bad thang at all.
That the nicest thing that i have heard all day.

That the nicest thing that i have heard all day.
It is Monday, after all.

Hey, you know your stuff, man. That's a rare commodity in these parts.

You would make a great mod if you were one, but I can understand if you didn't want it. It takes a lot of time, at times.

Harper said:
It's an overated job.

That's basically what I said.....also, if you ever want to completely ruin a game for yourself....then just become a GM or start your own server or both. That takes the fun out of the game... Not that I've ever done that....yea, I have tons of experience in those areas. Mostly bad experiences. If you ever want some good stories about those sorts of things then just ask....

I've banned entire countries(cough cough Malaysia cough cough botters cough cough), and it's even easier to ban the entire world! ;)

Sort of like bacon...

You have to make the symboligical connection because I have no idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom