DewU Points Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

davecomputer

Beta member
If anyone has some mountain dew points that they aren't going to use can you please pm them to me . I trying to save up for an xbox, which is 550 points and have 68 now. It would be almost impossible to get 550 points by yourself. If your not planning on using them i'd be greatful if you could pm to me. Thanks

davecomputer said:
I'm in college and don't have money to blow.

Yeah.... ask your college freinds for those Dew Pionts.
I remember when I was in college, Pepsi was doing this things for a CD Player. 300 Points I needed. So I was bludging off all my class mates.

At one stage, I have a notice of the notice board explaining my plea, and people where still leaving the pepsi points for me to collect on that notice board.

Be inventive.

Don't just sign on to a new message board saying that you need points a points, and then leave afterwards please.

I have noticed that your post count is at 2, and this the last 2 messages that you posted just in this thread. Are you going to hang around after you get your X-box. Or did you just come here just to bludge points off the entire forum community and then go.

If I did not know any better, this is borderlining on SPAMMING THE BOARD.

RyanOldw83 said:
Price drop, just go buy one. Less hassle that way.

Yeah, like how much is a X-Box Compaired to a bottle of Mountain Dew. If you can not afford to buy a bottle of mountain dew on a regulare basis, then how is one going to afford to by any games. ?

he can obviously afford a bottle of mountain dew...he just cant get 550 points...i mean it would be hard to drink even if u were gonna spend like couple hundered just on mountain due...

Honestly, its cheaper just to buy the damn thing than waste your time trying to mooch other peoples points. Time is valuable too, not just money. Entering code after code after code just doesn't seem like its worthwhile especially when you probably have to pay shipping for it anyway :D

the guy asked if he can get any points...not how he can get an xbox or anything

if u have points hook him up if u dont then leave him alone

I don't know this guy...I'm not giving him my points or the time it takes to give them to him. The guy signs up and his first post he's asking for a handout. Gimme a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom