A Desperate Plee to anyone that can read and translate italian. Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.
K M A N - I was correcting your phonical error of saying "IS there any good companies", which should clearly be "ARE". You simply SOUND like an idiot if you use "IS".

I don't care about using caps and the right amount of periods, but I do care about a coherent sentence structure and the proper notation of plural nouns.

But on topic... What's so desperate about a video game creator being interviewed? There are dozens of video interviews of that guy. (His name escapes me.)

wow italian is my third language but im not very fluent. took 4 years in high school and currently taking it this semester

Please Please please have a go at putting some of that interview into english !. i would forever like you, and if i ever saw you. Id buy you as many pints of beer as you want :) !

My god KMAN, you're the most impatient person i've ever seen in my entire life. Why don't you just create a shrine to the devs of crysis and pray to god, allah, whatever that Crysis will just appear right in front of you well before the release date, just so you can get over it and move onto your next obsession.

but wait, you're going to need that money for the shrine to build a new PC even though your current one will be able to play it on high settings (according to the devs, but hey what the **** do they know)

ottenga una vita

translate that.

Does it mean get a life ?

Anyway,

A) The longer it is till it comes out the better

B) high settings is Dx10, So your wrong.

C) Im not religeos i dont pray

D) in an interview a while back, there was a quote from Cevat 'Well, if you want to go play this game for all its glory, you best go bust a few hundred bucks'

E) Im actually patient

F) Your wrong

G) Hope you get banned, or get a better attitude.

lol... You sound like a little kid K M A N

Just breathe... Everything is going to be okay. The aliens aren't really coming to take over the planet. It's just a video game. It won't do anything but entertain you.

I think you might need to seek mental attention for your addiction to video games.

And the longer the games takes the worse. It already runs great. It's not like they're still mapping out the storyline... They're fixing memory leaks and finding bugs. I could get by with a few tiny hitches. God knows you can't though...

lol... You sound like a little kid K M A N

Just breathe... Everything is going to be okay. The aliens aren't really coming to take over the planet. It's just a video game. It won't do anything but entertain you.

I think you might need to seek mental attention for your addiction to video games.

And the longer the games takes the worse. It already runs great. It's not like they're still mapping out the storyline... They're fixing memory leaks and finding bugs. I could get by with a few tiny hitches. God knows you can't though...

Geesh at 14, i dont need to be told what a video game is and how it will only entertain me. And im not by any means addicted. Trust me.

And it is better if they take longer because i get more money to get a new PC. :).

Im not getting a new PC just because of Crysis, i enjoy looking for PC Parts, and Building them (mainly figuring out why it wont Boot Up ), I have other hobbies as well.. I like gameing, I like Speakers headphones and most Tech stuff. I like playing sports, but i dont get to regularly, I like going into town with my mates. You no... i dont spend my whole life raveing on about Crysis, its just its the first DX10 FPS, and i love FPS, and have been interested in the development of new rendering methods for the past few years, like Ray-Tracing and DirectX Advancements, Open GL ect ect. Thats why i have such an interest in the game, and many people agree with me. So its nice to take part and help people in a community such as InCrysis.com who like the game,just like i do.

I know my opinions and continuing support for Crysis has certainly been the opposite of 'Well-Received' here of TF, but tahts just because you, and obviously a few other people dont have an interest in the game quite like i do. Besides i was only asking for someone who knows Italian to give me and many othrs a bit of help. There was really very little need to critisize me.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom