Desktop Screenshot Thread

Re: Desktop Screenshot Thread (56K Warning!!)

desktop21310.png

My secondary is only 1024 x 768, but it was free.

35k7uxf.jpg

Also have a second 19'', not that interesting though, pretty much just use it for MSN.

It does, how did you get the shortcuts on the taskbar to be centered? You have some nice looking gadgets too.

Not gadgets :p Just Rainmeter with HUD vision.

As for the centering I found a tutorial somewhere. Really easy actually, I'll attempt a step by step :/

1. Make a new folder in Documents titled "CTI" (not sure if it matters really)
2. Right click on the task bar, unlock it.
3. Right click again, Toolbars>New toolbar>Select CTI
4. Should be a rectangular arrangement of dots near the "CTI", drag that all the way over to left to the start button
5. Move the other arrangement of dots that was originally near the start button and move it to the right till you center everything. Move it a bit more to the right then center though.
6. Right click the CTI and uncheck "show text"
7. Right click, lock task and you icons should shift slightly to the left and be in the center.

Then those icons I found on DA, ditched the text with ALT 255 and lined em up :p

Also used a third party program to hide the start button, menu still pops up when you press the windows key. Which can be downloaded here: Start Killer - Remove the Start Button from the taskbar

Np, I just LOVED the picture, one of the most amazing space shuttle pictures ever. Figured such a nice wallpaper needed a nice desktop to go with it.

That is one epic drum kit. And thus background.

Btw, how do you get your icons to have that darker bg colour?

Back
Top Bottom