Desktop Screenshot Thread

Re: Desktop Screenshot Thread (56K Warning!!)

Clients are open to discussion but most content is not.

I can't stand a bunch of icons/shortcuts on my desktop. I use a dock for my main programs and have all of the various shortcuts in a file that is accessed through the dock.

I am down to one monitor for a while as my mother-in-law's was giving her trouble.

I noticed something in that picture.

Something that is not allowed to be discussed here...

Clients are open to discussion but most content is not.

I was gonna say, there are plenty of legal things you can do with a p2p client so they shouldn't be so quickly frowned upon.

Anyway, As you can see from mine Trotter I hate a mucked up desktop too. lol

I use stardock fences.... I can double click to hide my icons and when I need them I can double click again. I can also leave select fences open with the double click and they are exempt from being hidden. so I have those up all the time. Plus it organizes my icons..... can't live without it now!

Having programs installed on shown in an image in a thread such as this is completely allowed. We do not regulate what people install. We only regulate that the images are not explicit. I know that at least 1 if not more of my own screen shots had µTorrent showing. I use it to download Ubuntu. I have also recently used it to download FreeBSD and PC-BSD. All things that are completely legit to do with the program.

So showing them is fine. As long as any discussion about them is kept within our rules!

desktopos.jpg

i keep it simple on the desktop, I love the ability to hide all the shortcuts, and I just keep them all in the 'quick launch' toolbar.

desktop.png.jpg

I don't hate Windows, I just like Tux. :)

Different size screens aren't pretty, but meh..

Back
Top Bottom