Desk And Room Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got them to compete with my neighbors lol, they are always pumpin music...

Naw, they haven't said anything yet.

Looks like if anybody weighing over 3 stone sat on it, it would bend into a big mess. It's not the glass i'm worried about, it's just the way that desk is made and the metal parts used it looks a tad flimsy.

My desk is just 3 big steel posts and glass. I've had me and my friend sit on it (21stone combined) with two 12Kg Speakers on aswell and that glass don't wanna break :D

That looks liek a great desk Saxon. I have one similar. Got ine form Office Max a while back. With mine the PC id in the corner but i love the desk. Good choice!

Cheers,
Mak

Main desk and system:
s5000253zp2.jpg

Folding rig in my closet:
s5000252vh4.jpg

One of my expensive audio "toys":
s5000254sb3.jpg

I would have taken better pics, but my batteries wont hold a charge anymore
and i feel too lazy to get into "photography mode" right now lol.

I've got them to compete with my neighbors lol, they are always pumpin music...

Naw, they haven't said anything yet.

Arnt speakers just like giant magnets? So having it that close to the screen cant be that great right?

Saxon - Desk looks great, although you can burn in **** for thinking about getting anything from PC World ^_^ I hand built my desk from solid pine, much more satisfying.

I am already going to burn I worked for DSGi the parent company - I still got massive discount codes (managerial level) :D

I am using a desk i built myself and although it's nice it wont be suited to a office environment, well my home office any how I will have one out side my house as soon as possible (technically i got one already but a good deal turned into a lemon) and I am trying to work from home more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom