depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
had it in 8th grade for about 4 - 6 months. Never saw a doctor, never took any meds. I kept on caffeine towards the end which seemed to help. My life was a mess at the time, now im a junior in high school, it hits me for a month or two every late winter/early spring though not anywhere near as bad as it was a few years ago, but now im all good. good luck with it all tho.

Well i used to have depression.

It was from me not being honest with myself, living a second life. I did things I did not want to do (Criminal Activities) and closetted my feelings towards other guys. I also started abusing drugs.

I gave up drugs and came out of the closet.

So moral of this is be honest with yourself and others, and stop substance abuse :)

molsen said:
003, depression is often situational or triggered by anxiety. it can last for a week or years. if you think you're depressed go see a doctor and let him/her ask you the questions to determine what's up.

thanks for the words, HAVOC

Most emotional disorders have triggers like you said. Certain events or circumstances will cause a negative reaction. I've learned to identify what my triggers are and have learned to deal with them. I used to avoid those triggers at all costs, in fear that it would cause anxiety or panic attacks.

The brain is very, very powerful and it's extremely difficult to understand how it works.

I don't do drugs, I don't smoke, and I don't drink. (In fact, I have never done drugs or smoked, I don't like the idea of cancer). I am also not homosexual. (or bi) Whats the deal here?

003 said:
I don't do drugs, I don't smoke, and I don't drink. (In fact, I have never done drugs or smoked, I don't like the idea of cancer). I am also not homosexual. (or bi) Whats the deal here?

hmmm? I don't know?

You're a lesbian?

Yeah I have depression. I manage, I tend to feel like crap 50% or more of the time but I have gotten used to it so I am ok.

EDIT - I just took that BDI thingy I got 32 says I have severe depression lol

"Dr. RAGE (PD)..."

Thats funny, because I have a degree in this kind of stuff. :p

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind....
;)

1. What did you do before?

2. Do you ever have frequent dreams about something? (Girls not included)

3. Do you have allotted of financial trouble or relationship trouble?

4. Parents ever have fights allot?

5. Parents hate you?

What I mean by "What did you do before" is how bad was your life in the past? Allot of SRINKS give wrong or bad diagnosis because they assume that "Not wanting to get out of bed" is a sign of depression, and it's not always that way. :cool:

Nubius said:
Sure theres things I don't particularly like about my life, but the difference is I don't get 'depressed' over it. I just acknowledge I dont like it and move on.
It's pretty much the same thing that I do.

Re: "Dr. RAGE (PD)..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Thats funny, because I have a degree in this kind of stuff. :p

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind....
;)

1. What did you do before?

2. Do you ever have frequent dreams about something? (Girls not included)

3. Do you have allotted of financial trouble or relationship trouble?

4. Parents ever have fights allot?

5. Parents hate you?

What I mean by "What did you do before" is how bad was your life in the past? Allot of SRINKS give wrong or bad diagnosis because they assume that "Not wanting to get out of bed" is a sign of depression, and it's not always that way. :cool:

Well I dont liek to get out of bed

- Bed is warm. Out of bed is cold
- I am in their with someone :)
- Someone is their and I am naked
- I am still tired
- My back hurts
- I am hungover
- "Morning wood"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom