Deodorant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always use spray deodorant. Every 'stick' kind of deodorant I use ends up become a slimy mess sliding down my arm after a few minutes of sweating. I guess I just have corrosive sweat or something :p

And lol, I use about a can every two weeks (depending on weather ofc).

I do not wear deodorant, I keep myself shaved and may only use body sprays if I feel it is really necessary.

Stetson or w/e axe I can find.

Lynx or L'oreal or Right Guard. But I don't wear it to often, only on a night out or if it is particularly hot. I sweat very little unless i'm doing something strenuous.

If you like Lynx and Right Guard try Old Spice, it's a good balance between the two.

I do not wear deodorant, I keep myself shaved and may only use body sprays if I feel it is really necessary.

Stetson or w/e axe I can find.
I shave every part of my body besides my head due to sweating. If I didn't use deo I would smell worse than walking into a petting zoo. Then again, I live in Texas and it isn't even summer yet and we have hit 95f already. I also use several cans of Axe a month.

I live in Texas and it isn't even summer yet and we have hit 95f already. I also use several cans of Axe a month.

Hmm I see you felt that hot air towards the end of the week huh ?
I don't know what the temp was on friday, saturday, but I believe it hit 91f-94f in south east Georgia.
I think any guy can relate that you might want to wear the right type of deodorant during the spring/summer days.

Definitely here. I soaked my shirt yesterday twice because we didn't drive my car. The poor baby was really hot too and he is just like me. MUST BE COLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom