The dentist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMajor said:
I barely brushed for almost 2 years and my teeth were perfectly fine. Then I started brushing again and everything was still fine. Then I started drinking coffee with lots of sugar and it destroyed my teeth within 1 year or so.

Probably has something to do with the coffee than the toothpaste then. Did you use mouthwash/floss/[herbal stuff] during the no toothpaste period?. People in poorer countries use other herbal alternatives to keep their teeth in order. Not like toothpate existed centuries ago.

Anyways, there's nothing "weird" about my teeth. A lot of people say their teeth start hurting if they like ignore them for a while.. In my case, I must've eaten a lot of meat and ice-cream that day..

No herbal stuff or anything. Just regular toothpaste sometimes. The time I barely brushed was like 1 year before I started drinking tons of coffee. t's the sugar that killed my teeth.

Never once had anything wrong with my teeth in the past, never brushed my teeth, then when i start brushing i get cavitys out the ass........ I stopped brushing and my teeth are just fine.....

What the.. so what do u guys do exactly?.. :eek:.. I mean.. Everyday, you don't brush?.. What do u do before making out with a girl for example?.. :confused:

i stopped brushing my teeth and there all yellow now ...i have started to brush my teeth again

I didnt brush my teeth until i was freshman in highschool. Now im starting to have major problems w/ my teeth and have a revealing nerve on both sides of my jaw. And when i make out i use gum DUH. Or a Tic-Tac. But i brush my teeth now so no worries about that.

I brush my teeth 3-5 times a day, and I floss twice a day. I still don't like going to the dentist though, I don't like the sharp metal scraping things they use.

I agree, and ive noticed that when i started brushing my teeth i also stopped drinking coffee products as well as hot chocolate and that stuff. my teeth are pretty white now. I also use Crest White Strips.

those things are disgusting...the...sticky...stuf onthem is weird...

o yea i almost forgot

I spent 25 minutes brushing, flossing, and swishing this morning before i went to the dentist...TWENTY FIVE MINUTES ONLY TO PROVE MY POINT, that no matter how good u try to brush ur teeth, they find something to ***** about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom