The dentist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBMan

Daemon Poster
well...just got done with the worst part of one of my 2 least favorite days of the year...dentist checkup...and its my least favorite 2 days of the year because no matter HOW much time you spend cleaning ur teeth each day, no matter WHAT kind of toothpaste u use, no matter WHAT toothbrush you use, no matter IF you floss or not, not matter IF you use mouthwash or not, they ALWAYS find something WRONG and it PISSES ME OFF...sorry...had to vent JUST a little bit.

AND you ALWAYS come home with the taste of BLOOD in ur mouth...

:( :( :( :(

I hate going to the dentist :( and the cost of a check up is yet not justified :(

chin up m8 keep smilin :D :D :D :D

I tried not brushing my teeth one day.. Well, I was stuck at home - so I didn't subject anyone to smell my breath. My teeth hurt is a BIATCH the next day.. :rolleyes:.. I spent like 5 minutes brushing the next morning and prolly finished like 1/4 of a small mouth wash bottle..

I tell you one thing. Toothpaste definitely helps you more than it hurts you..

lol
funky. lol that made me smile, but yea, the day u go to the dentist, causes u more pain then good.

yea, i brush twice a day on a normal day but typically when i have absolutely nothing goin on theres a couple times when i wont in the morning but i always do at night

I barely brushed for almost 2 years and my teeth were perfectly fine. Then I started brushing again and everything was still fine. Then I started drinking coffee with lots of sugar and it destroyed my teeth within 1 year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom