Denial of 9/11 Skeptic Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a video about 9/11 and how the commission report was ********.. and disproving facts that a terrorist had flown the 747 Jet into the tower and the fact that he had failed a simple fligth aviation school and impossible could of flown this and also about the Pentagon how their was a plane crash but magically no seats,Luggage, or any parts of the plane could be seen at the Pentagon.. its really Good

very convincing but your missing the main point. No matter how sinical the u.s. goverment is do you really think that they would kill all those people. I mean come on! They must have relized what would happen if people found out it was fake! riots, anarchy, the country would be out of control. And what purpose would it serve them? really if some one can give me a logical answer to that i might be able to believe all this. Your all zombies to media, anything that is made into a easy to watch video then some how becomes the truth! Also how do we know if this video is correct or not exagerating? Do we know this guy knows any physics or building mechanics? Also if you really believe all this dont you think you sould fight back or something and not just sit there and make your own little opinions on a forum? I found the video to be verry funny considerring some one wasted thier time making it, i almost feel bad for the loser. Although I am affended by this video considering i am a new yorker and after seeing this it is obvios that the person who made this is not and hasn't a thought about what happened, i believe he wants attention and plublicity. He has sertantly gotten it from you. As to the facts he presents, a series of concidences as unlikely as they may be. Also, of course your all going to blame the goverment, you just want to heave it onto thier shoulders and sit back, I mean aren't i right? Although I may make myself look like a republican im not, im actually a democrat.
sorry for the rant :eek:

how about goin to war with the Middle East for Oil Profits, how bout defeatings his fathers legacy? we reallly dont know

homerj14 said:
how about goin to war with the Middle East for Oil Profits, how bout defeatings his fathers legacy? we reallly dont know
Interesting but when it comes down to it I think it's about making lots of money. Who makes money in war the Carlyle Group for one an organisation that the Bush Family got their noses into and Senior Bush even visited the terrorist leaders 2 years after they attacked us. DOES THIS SEEM NORMAL. Then you have the oil industries which D_I_C_K (vice president, TF profanitry sensors don't like his name) was in and has friends who are still in the industry not to mention bush. Then theirs the arms plants which suprisingly the Bush famlily also has their noses in. Lastly rebuilding a country that we invaded with no true purpose that had nothing to do with 9/11. They need homes and services. What networking guru is going there after the war hoping to make some money if things are stable which I doubt? Corporations held a meeting about how they could get rich there, MS and Goolge were there.

Deimos I have seen the US murder entire villages of civillians in the past, I have seen them open fire on their own citizens in their own country who were unarmed. I have also seen the US kill "maybe 30,000 ish civillians" as Bush himself said, it's good to know he says that at the same level of guessing jelly beans out of a jar. So I do not doubt what they can do.

I started watching it but wasn't getting any sound and then stopped when I realized it was an hour and a half long

This is probably another one of those whack conspiracy theories that is simply a well presented piece of media that uses effective tricks to make things more believable...for example, I remember several years ago there was a video floating around about how it was really a missile that crashed into the pentagon, and the video did raise some very pursuasive points like the FBI confiscating all videos of the crash and eye witness reports...but then you start to rethink things, like how most people usually don't see a Boeing and couldn't easily identify one especially when it's going a few hundred mph, and then how it seems a tad unlikely a large jet with dozens of people just vanishes

I don't know if these videos are the same, but I simply have to say that this wouldn't be the first time a government has withheld or denied information later proven true...perhaps a trivial but still recent and good example especially to demonstrate to left wing supporters is the Clinton affair

I do think most of the reason for going to war is for oil. But, i DO NOT think that they set it all up just to win some oil, i do believe that they took advantage of the situation to wage war and take control of oil fields. sure it's nice and profitable but would it make up for all the money thats been wasted trying to get it?
Deimos I have seen the US murder entire villages of civillians in the past, I have seen them open fire on their own citizens in their own country who were unarmed. I have also seen the US kill "maybe 30,000 ish civillians" as Bush himself said, it's good to know he says that at the same level of guessing jelly beans out of a jar. So I do not doubt what they can do.

Thats a terrable thing to see, for nothng grosses me out more than war and senseless violence. I hope that i didn't imply that war was the solution in my previos reply. You could call me a hypocryt because i do play violent games but I consider them just games and the thought of actually inflicting pain on some one else is deaply disterbing.

Regardless of where you live or how you were affected by it, you should watch it and think about it. Why accept everything the government feeds us? Why accept everything a teacher might teach us, they can be wrong, they aren't the final word, the almighty power. The government isn't always right.

Well first of all, its not that the plane didn't fly into one of the towers, its the plane didn't fly into the pentagon.

A Boeing 757 is too big to effectively fly "a few inches above ground." Also if there was a Boeing 757 flying "a few inches above the ground" at 400 MPH, that would effectively rape all the cars it passes.

Try driving a car into the backwash of a Boeing 757, your car will fly and possibly be stripped of some pieces.

Why is it that when "the plane" hit the Pentagon were there abosutely no bodies, no big pieces of metal asides from a few, but there were WAY too thin to be the metal that makes up a Boeing 757. They looked to be aluminum.

Why is it that there was only one engine they could find? Also that engine was too small to be the Boeing's engine.

Why was it that only $600,000 was spent investigating 9/11, when $40,000,000 was spent investigating Clinton's sex life?

Why was it that the 9/11 Commission spent a grand total of $15,000,000 when the government spent over $65,000,000 on Clinton.

Just watch the video and ask yourself these questions. It's a good way to learn and be a human being, instead of being "breast fed" your whole life.

EDIT: Sorry if I offend anyone in my post, some how or some way. I'm not trying to be vulgar or offending. I just want to point out that just because you live in New York or had a family member who died doesn't mean you can't watch a video explaining things you may think contrary to.

Oh and I know that it can be hard to listen to people talk badly or joke about things related to New York and 9/11. Trust me, I know the feeling.

My recommendation as stated before, numerous times:

WATCH IT

Why was the 9/11 commission not formed and put into action until way way after 9/11? Why was it stonewalled every step of the way? Why was some info in the 9/11 commission report classified?

Bottom line, the govts version is a conspiracy theory just like any other. The govt lost credibilty decades ago. Not only cant they handle money, but they cant police themsleves nor can they get their act together after 2+ centuries of trying.

Why does 9/11 have to be so partisan? Does anybody really think Bush would hire this done just to boost his approval rating and justify a war? I am no big Bush fan, but it makes me mad when people say Bush or the US Air Force are responsible for the events of 9/11 rather than the terrorists who really carried out the act. Bush may be an idiot, but he is not a murderer.

I don't think Bush is intelligent enough to be the mastermind of 9/11.

He did however use the 9/11 attacks to justify an unjustifiable war in Iraq.

Bush may not be Intelligent but his Cabinet Sure is.. for all we know whole **** 20000+ members of the Pentagon are Actors..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom