Demonoid.com Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Anyone here registered to Demonoid.com that has a spare invitation code?

Public registration is closed right now :( So you gotta have an invitation code from a current member if you want to be able to sign up right now.

I hate places that close registration. They usually take too dang long to prune all the unused accounts and it'll be weeks before registration is open again......psht! Jerks!

lol registrations are open already? You kidding me? It won't show me now unless I log out which I'm too lazy to do at the moment :p

Luckily a couple people already offered me an invitation and I used one of those.

The stupid thing was just closed last night. Woulda never guessed it'd already be back open.

it's a torrent site.

and before you guys go and get lame and say "EHHH THIS SHOULD BE CLOSED" a mod sent me a PM with an invitation to this site. I won't mention which particular mod just incase people might use it as an argument in the future or something stupid like that.

Nubius said:
it's a torrent site.

and before you guys go and get lame and say "EHHH THIS SHOULD BE CLOSED" a mod sent me a PM with an invitation to this site. I won't mention which particular mod just incase people might use it as an argument in the future or something stupid like that.
Phst, i could care less about torrents. I cant even use them, I get disconnected from my network and cant get on for another week. I just stopped using them.

i have had membership for a while,and when it closes, its VERY temporary, the most i've seen it go is about 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom