Dell, The Company we love to hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
LORD
Those two articles were posted during early January.
You gotta check dates on articles when you read stuff dude. lol
Look at Dells website you'll see the most updated info on the renegade.

lol whoops..my bad

Il get a Voodoo Omen with 10K, I perfer My case made otu of 24K gold instead of stupid west coast flames:p

lol Jk my system is a beast and I love it....Im still wating for my **** cpu though

HAVOC2k5 said:
Well, I was just reading an article that confirms that, "Dell has aquired ALIENWARE". This is a total buyout and Dell now owns ALIENWARE. Could you imagine if someone told you Dell owns Alienware? You'd laugh and call them a newb. Well, they actually do own them now. Current word is that Alienware will keep it's brand and resume business are usual. It's just owned by Dell.

The other bit of news is "Dell is the first company to official have AGEIA PPU cards available only for their RENEGADE SYSTEM." Which has been resently upgraded to the following:

Intel P4 EE OC'd to 4.26GHz
NVIDIA Quad SLI w/ Four 7900 series cards
2GIG of LL DDR2 800MHz Sticks
ASUS Ageia PPU card with 128MB ram
X-FI Fatal!ty Soundcard
Dual 150G WD Raptors in RAID 0
Some Custom Case Paintjob by a famous bike painter Mike Lavallee
Dell 30" LCD HD Monitor
A couple of Plextor DVD Slotloading Burners.
650w PSU
(2) 150w PSU Bricks

Estimate Cost: $10,000

Suprisingly, it's still a Dell.

I quit.

Re: Re: Re: Dell, The Company we love to hate

HAVOC2k5 said:
Quit what?

I dunno but I quit it. 10,000 is outrageous for a computer, Dell bought Alienware, 4 graphics cards, 2 psu blocks.

Pretty soon, computers are going to start looking like tractors rather than PC's.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dell, The Company we love to hate

GameGURU said:
I dunno but I quit it. 10,000 is outrageous for a computer, Dell bought Alienware, 4 graphics cards, 2 psu blocks.

Pretty soon, computers are going to start looking like tractors rather than PC's.

Yeah. I hear ya.
war_games_war_room.jpg

Dell's new Renegade 6000 "War Room" Limited Edition. Turn your house into the set of "War Games, The Movie"

Do...You...Want.....to....Play.....A.......Game......

macdude425 said:
1. It's still Dell
2. It's Red Hat. I thought you HATED Red Hat?

baby steps man, baby steps

hey Walmart sells em with Linspire, I dont like that either, but its progress

i dont like dells i dont buy dells, and i wouldnt buy an alienware either, not becuase dell owns em but because they are over priced too.
i guess that you would say that macdude considering you are an iMac owner, but i agree its way over the top. personally my next machine will most likely be a laptop, and if the macbook dies (oohhh i hope so) it will be a Mac, most likely a power book they are sweet man!

horndude said:
hey Walmart sells em with Linspire, I dont like that either, but its progress

walmart?...I can see it now...

Kid: Father, I want a dell XPS renegade, I want one NOW!!!

dad: Ok son , heres the check,

Kid: Hurry father....I want it Now!!

any kid who gets this is super spolied and rich...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom