Dell is being sued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regulus said:
That is screwed up. Changing parts from what you order? I've always hated Dell, and now, I hate them to the core.
I have heard smoke that some of their cheaper PCs are using refubrished motherboard from RMA stock.

I really don't like Dell as they are a computer manufacturer that sell direct and under cuts a lot of the competition.
Now if only I had a dollar for every one that called me up asking for a Dell Computer / Notebook

lol holy crap, Dell is shady... Thats some serious stuff! I knew Dell took advatage of people that dident know any better. But all that, man i hope that corporation falls apart! Dell are some serious advertising junkies, but even worse they really do ripp these poor people off...

i saw this coming right after the dell dude went to prison for doing drugs. i knew he was stoned in those commercials

Harper said:
I have heard smoke that some of their cheaper PCs are using refubrished motherboard from RMA stock.

That's just like the one computer store here,They were selling new comp's with old part's in them:eek: People really got pi$$ed and the cop's did an investigation and nailed them:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom