deep fried computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus.....that's it, my first born is to be born submerged under water....top that

Anyway, I could see the oil as an insulator, but still, wow.

the fact that he heated the oil up enough to fry potatoes in it is pretty extreme, if not a little careless. anyways, there have to be some chemicals that are released into the oil during that process that will give him cancer in a couple years.

my first born is to be born submerged under water....top that
Psht, people do that all the time. The babies can even breath underwater from that cord that's hard to spell. They can breath up until their lungs are used for the first time.

It's also supposed to be less "stressful" on the child and easier for the mom too.

Nubius said:
Psht, people do that all the time. The babies can even breath underwater from that cord that's hard to spell. They can breath up until their lungs are used for the first time.

It's also supposed to be less "stressful" on the child and easier for the mom too.

Granted, **** it, I need to find something to top that.

The computer didn't get hot enough to cook the frys, he put the pan over the stove and cranked it up, he even said so. But he claims the computer still played quake 3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom