Decade day at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe so many of you guys actually have or had a 'decade day' we never had that crap...there was a 'be an idiot' (my own title) day where you just dressed up however the hell you wanted, within reason of course.

Nubius said:
can't believe so many of you guys actually have or had a 'decade day' we never had that crap...there was a 'be an idiot' (my own title) day where you just dressed up however the hell you wanted, within reason of course.

So I could wear my pyjamas?

So I could wear my pyjamas?
Yup....infact a lot of girls did...hell girls these days wear pajama pants regardless of a 'goofy' day

this of course assuming your pair of 'pajamas' isnt in reality nothing but boxers...then no you couldn't wear that

Nubius said:

this of course assuming your pair of 'pajamas' isnt in reality nothing but boxers...then no you couldn't wear that

Lets just say when you said nothing but boxers one word was right :p

I freakin HATED high school. All I did was skate and do drugs. I shove school spirit up cheer leaders ass's.

College was a completely different story for me. Although, I didn't completely stop the drugs (come on, its college), I took school seriously and graduated with honors. Just a helpful story for you kids, even if your f'd up now, there is still hope :p

you gotta make sure to get high grades in PE otherwise you won't be able to go to a good college

Our PJ day was monday lol. I went w/ my Scooby Doo PJs and my Spongebob slippers. Didnt do my hair either. School spirit is fun for me and it makes me not wanna shoot myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.