Decade day at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trench coat w/ studs lined on it is JUDAS PRIEST!! Look at the lead sniger it screams 80s all on its own. What i was originaly gonna do was wear nothing but a leather vest and put on some fake taco meat (chest hair) and of course the leather pants and boots and all but i couldnt do that. I did the Don Johnson look instead and i got alot of compliments. Ours wasnt for a grade but its spirit week and i have alot of school spirit. Our homecoming is this friday is yalls are wondering. Also our school is from the 1800s and so i could have done something from then to and i think somebody came as a cowboy.
Anyways it was fun and tomorrow is color WAR!!! ahahahaha. Great stuff. oh oh and nerd day is friday. Fun

JPHOLMDEL2004.jpg

If that dosent say 80s then idk what does.

ALl well, makes more ppl participate even if they dont want to. I love it when alot of ppl participate but our school dosent have much school spirit. :(

school spirit is a joke...who cares for 'pride in ones school' you go there to learn then you leave.

But yes I fully acknowledge I'm pessimistic like that, but geh, my school was just stupid

Hmm, yeah. My high school did stuff like that. One year we had a cross-dress day and it was a blast. For the decades day once I dressed as a hippie and drove my 69 grand prix to school :) Fun times...

Status
Not open for further replies.