Dec 12... 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add, that's probably why we have a lot of idiots in the world.

The people that party all night and fail at life with "F's" They must be heavy on Jesus and the Mayan Civilization.

They Mayans probably couldn't count any longer than 12/12/2012.

My two cents.

So Nostrodomas (or however it is spelled) along with about 3 other (that I know of) people/things have predicted that the end of the world will occur on dec 12, 2012. Thats just over 5 years away....

I wouldn't normally lead into this kinda thing, expecially with Y2k and blah blah else.. but he also predicted 9/11, and hundreds of other things- if not thousands- way before they could happen ( he was a 16th cent. seer)
and they have come true... in fact nearly all of his predictions have...

the mayan calander ends on the same day-
even newer technological predictions- end on the same day....

either this is one majorly huge conspiracy or hoax....or its the real thing people....

Iam... going to bed... but Iam definately watchin the show on tv on the 18th and Iam definately thinking about what I can do.. obviously if its a meteor crashing into earth i cant do squat.. but yea...

History runs full circle I predict that tommorow someone will get shot and to show that I am a "seer" the person is a man about 5'11 dark skinned and shot by an AK47............ This could occur anywhere in the world and is likely to happen because the human race is self-destructive

^ Thats a given salty, you should have said not in africa an you might have got slightly more credibility.....

The next high period of solar flares is around 2011-2012 as well....a large solar storm could cause quite a havoc. Imagine a few days with fires everywhere and the entire planet without power and communications.

that said, there's an end of the world prediction every day. If the world is going to end, then I'm not going to waste time freaking out about it.

Well think about it, The end of the world could happen at any time, We are overdue for a Supper volcanic eruption, asteroid impact, large period of stealer EMI acirivty.#

As a s[ecies we have had nuclear weapons for the last 60 years an only used them twice in combat, the day where we use them in common place is not far off, a Virus could kill us all, we could as a species decide that our populoution is to large an decide to thin it out... any thing is possible.

YAWN!!!! I am beginning to lost count the number of times that I have survived armegeddon. Or at least the proposed date for it.

Im Literally Fed up with people Saying stupid things like this

Like harper Said We survived Quite Alot of times :), if it Happens it could happen tomorrow nobody knows. " 2012 (MMXII) will be a leap year starting on Sunday of the Gregorian calendar". It will probably Be just Another Calender being involved

Ill probably get Ran over by 2012 Lmao

maybe we should all move into trotters new house and turn it into a bunker and just have lan parties for the next 5 years until the day is supposed to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom