Death to fillers

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
Mild spoilers for anyone who watches naruto

:( :( :(

Damnit, I have just learned that naruto is now gonna have at least a month worth of solid filler episodes in some lame rice country, and I'm expecting crap similar to the tea country arc.

Why must the anime catch up to the manga so quickly, after the most anticipated fight ever and seeing a glimpse of the leet akatsuki member I now have to suffer through some crap fillers?

I was looking forward to the kakashi gaiden arc. :(

/me dies

Oh crap my bad, I don't think I gave away anything particularily juicy. At least you have a sick 30 or so episodes to look forward to before the suffering begins. ;)

The manga is just coming up to the conclusion of "part 1" so I have a feeling there will be enough. :D I assume the series will end when naruto finally becomes hokage so we're looking at a long saga.

And take my advice, once you get to episode 110 or so, make sure you have a few more downloaded behind it, because once you get into this arc, any waiting will absolutely kill you.

(episode 124 I nearly flipped out of my chair at the end of it and that next week drove me insane)

Hah, you are well prepared, I think you're still in the god awful tea country filler arc right now so you should really be blown away by what is to come. Because I gurantee you once you get into this arc the suspense will just pull you into the next episode and the next episode...

And DB are really good at subbings, I agree, they are accurate, they aren't afraid to speak their minds or censor anything, and they usually have the subs out within 12 hours of the raw. Plus they play guild wars which just seals the pact. :D

Do you watch any other animes?

Only about 200gigs worth o_O, except I havent watched most of them.
Also, I thought this was funny.
gaara.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom