Death Cab For Cutie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really quite amusing, I am listening to this album now and just happened to stumble on this thread. This is one of the best albums i've heard in a long time.

I also highly recommend The Long Winters ... great band

Please feel free to elaborate on the EMO. Perhaps I have been buried under cables for too long... :/

Haha, Why does everyone bag on the emo kids? emo = emotional, guess what, we are all emotional, you silly people. Of course I am not one of those people that hates the world and wants it all to end, oh so overdramatic...you know, just pointing out the meaning.

I love indie bands, right now I'm stuck on this band called HelloGoodbye, i don't really know what genre they are.

mikesgroovin said:
This is really quite amusing, I am listening to this album now and just happened to stumble on this thread. This is one of the best albums i've heard in a long time.

I also highly recommend The Long Winters ... great band

Please feel free to elaborate on the EMO. Perhaps I have been buried under cables for too long... :/

Then I am sure you know that they are from Seattle themselves :)

I will look for The Long Winters.

Has anyone seen Garden State? Great great stuff.

GameGURU said:
Has anyone seen Garden State? Great great stuff.

I hated that movie, but it's probably because I like a lot of indie bands...but absolutely hate the shins, and that movie is like all shins lol.

Alex81388 said:
I hated that movie, but it's probably because I like a lot of indie bands...but absolutely hate the shins, and that movie is like all shins lol.

Pshh

psshh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom