death...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...diseases suck but it can be a blessing in disguise in the worst of situations. My dad died of heart attack when I was 16 and there were no "goodbyes" or longing looks into each others eyes. He had a blockage, they thought they fixed it, he had another heat attack and he died. Simple as that. Be thankful you can say goodbye and know that whatever you want to say...can be said. My deepest sympathies though - rough stuff no matter your age, place you live, or anything.

I'm kind of immune in a way to funeral's and death now,I have a big family and lose about 1 family member a year,The most recent was my Grandmother who was turning 100 and last year it was my sister in-law who was only going on 23,It's just a big part of life no one really get's used to it but you learn to understand it and cope with it.

Its the unavoidable result of all mankind, we know this fact
We know all that in a period of our life sooner of later we are gonna face it, even on the nearest people to us,
let's be prepared, so the shuck would not be harmful,

thanks guys, its cool He's just sleeping now, pretty much all the time.

being alive is wierd too. whenever i think about being a living creature i always start lookin at my hands and movin them. ya hafta be on somptin to understand this life and death stuff. its pretty flucked up and confusing.

mmmm where to start...

4 years ago..MY aunt gave birth... A few monthes after that she got pregnant again.. The doctor told her to have it naturally but she wanted to have a C-section.. Well.. the baby came out naturally.. and due to the fact that she just had a kid... something was wrong.. He never opened his eyes.. He layed in a bed for the few short days he was alive untill his mom said "I'v never even held my baby" to the doctor... THE DOCTOR UN-FREAKING-PLUGGED HIS BREATHING TUBES AND STUFF because of what she said.. needless to say he died in his mothers arms.. Yeah.. she tried to sue.. but a week after this the doctor died.. so she really didnt have anywhere to go

2 years ago..:
Grandpa started smoking at age 14.. he died when he was 75..
He went in to have a biopsy ( taking a small peice of something and testing it ) done on his lungs.. the freaking idiot doctor poked a hole becuase he made the hole to big and the smoking weakened his lungs..He couldnt have surgery becasue of his weak heart.. two weeks later the doctors finally did surgery.. and thats when he got Staff Infection.. he died the following weak..

My dad...:
Hasnt died yet.. but he admitted that he picked up smoking again when he's been off ofthem for 3 years... so.. in about ten years ill prolyl be writing about him too...

4 years ago..MY aunt gave birth... A few monthes after that she got pregnant again.. The doctor told her to have it naturally but she wanted to have a C-section.. Well.. the baby came out naturally.. and due to the fact that she just had a kid... something was wrong.. He never opened his eyes.. He layed in a bed for the few short days he was alive untill his mom said "I'v never even held my baby" to the doctor... THE DOCTOR UN-FREAKING-PLUGGED HIS BREATHING TUBES AND STUFF because of what she said.. needless to say he died in his mothers arms.. Yeah.. she tried to sue.. but a week after this the doctor died.. so she really didnt have anywhere to go
thats ****ED up!!!:eek: :amazed: :mad: :mad: I wanna die now because i just read that!!!

Im not sure if i can post this on here... but u saying that "this world disgusts me..." made me think of something... so.. im not going to post it.. ill PM it to anyone who is curious just reply to this asking for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom