death...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBMan

Daemon Poster
u know...u dont think of it as being as sad of a thing as some people make it to be until it happens to someone ur close too...I think my grandpa's gonna die soon and...its crazy cuz i've never really felt the way I see some people feel when it happens and you just dont think of it like that until it happens..

Yup, my dad just died this March (I'm only 21).

You'll make it through it though, just hang in there and be open about your feelings.

I didn't do so well when my dad died when i was 10-11, i just turned 11, 2 days before he died. 2 years later i got into a lot of fights and they put me on zoloft, guess im one of the lucky few who had no side effects from it.

I try not to think of death as a bad thing... I am sure I will be sad if someone close to me dies, but I will not feel bad for them, I am not into that religious shtuff, but I am sure they go to a better place...

yea, My grandpa was a preacher his whole life and you can imagine how hes always taught my family that you shouldnt be afraid of dying and stuff and now sometimes its almost like hes afraid, its weird but...yea

My grandpa is in the hospital for serious cancer and kemo treatments. he mihgt die soon and i saw him this march (he lives in NC) and hes not doing to well. when he goes i will cry. Just like if any of my friends (that im really close to) or any of my family dies i will bawl my eyes out.

P.P. same here man my grandpa has caner and had kemo but he said no to it he said it would kill him before the kemo does. And he not crazy his mind is sharp. i know he will die soon. So thank god i had seen him a few weeks ago in chicago.

m,y grandpa isnt listening to anybody. He needs to stay inside but he keeps driving around and all that like hes completely fine. he got out of the hospital not 2 days ago ( i just found this out :/) and hes acting like nothing is wrong w/ him. Go figure, i think the man knows hes going to go and hes just lving it up. im gonna miss his war stories.

yea, diseases freaking suck and they freak me out, my grandpa has a blood condition and myelodysplasia or something like that, its pretty crazy, hes got really bad hips and knees but they wouldnt do surgery because of his blood condition a year and a half ago...so its pretty crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom