dear allergies. die. thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fully Optimized
Yay for monday morning all nighters!! :) Can't sleep due to my constant sneezing and quite frankly it's at the point in the night that falling asleep for any length of time would probably only hurt me.

SO I'm going to work in an hour and a half, going to stock up on a nice fattening Burger King breakfast, and do my 9-10 hrs today and come home at like 3 pm! :)

Aww sucks :(. Seems all rainy here, got up early...and I can't go back to sleep. So I'm just left here enjoying the rain, trying to find something to do :). Hope your allergies clear up, and hope you enjoy your day :).

I woke up with a runny nose and a sore throat this morning. Though I'm contributing that to staying outside last night till about 2:30 AM star gazing when it was super chilly compared to the weather we've been having.

My favourite time of the year is coming up soon, spring! With all the joy and pollen that brings...:sick: I get hayfever pretty bad...

My favourite time of the year is coming up soon, spring! With all the joy and pollen that brings...:sick: I get hayfever pretty bad...

LOL. I keep forgetting you are on the bum of the world, mate. I almost accused you of drunk posting there for a second.

I'll be happy when summer finally breaks as the heat is murder.

I can't wait for fall either, I can't wait for winter either, though, last winter was brutal for us, and now summer is worse than normal -.-

Sign, I hate that elnino thingy -.-

Winter is the best time ever. It means great times. No melting at night, cooler computer (yes i am sad to think about that), snow, snow = college closure, snow = skiing, skiing = holiday :)

And soulphire i feel for you, i am the same and get real bad hayfever to the point that i take so many non-drowsy antihistamines that i cant stay awake for more than 8 hours at once. I hate it. This year it was short but intense. People without Hayfever don't really realize how much of a hardship it is :p It's basically like catching the worst cold you've had everytime someone opens the fricking window in your house. I can literally tell in just a few minutes if someone has opened a window in whatever half of the house i am in.. sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom