Dead Slow Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree

Beta member
My computer is dead slow. For example the My computer icon upon clicking would normally take a few seconds to open. In my computer it takes upto 3 minutes. All operations are dead slow. Can you tell me a software that would make my computer run at normal speed or high speed?

for one this should be in hardware. Look dled or use your anti-virus, Anti-spyware software becasue thats waht teh problem right there. If it worked before i dont know how long u have had this problem so its going to be that. ANd what are your system spec's.

My system spec is

PII
4 GB hard disk
64 MB RAM

I do not have internet connection.

ok i see then you dont have to worry about that for that computer lol. um...maybe its well what windows version do you have on there.

Agree said:
My system spec is

PII
4 GB hard disk
64 MB RAM

It's almost always easier to reinstall windows than completly repair it, to make it fast.

Have you defragmented your HDD? If not you could try that before reinstalling Windows. It may help speed up things if the problem isdue to fragmentation.

Agree said:
My system spec is

PII
4 GB hard disk
64 MB RAM

and you wonder why that computer's slow?? damn.. i used to have ur problem :( only with a little bit more ram and 20 gigger... try to run disk clean up too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom