David Hasslehoff Has Sex Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to give David Hasslehoff 10 Harper Points for the fact that in the last 20 years, he's only physcially aged about 5 years.
Like my jaw hit the ground when I found how that David Hasslehoff (star of Knightrider) was in Baywatch, the fact that he still looks buff.

Example :- Compair pictures of how David Hasslehoff with Arnold Schwarzenegger over the last 20 years some time.

Like Arnold really had to work out ALOT for T3. Because some of his films before that, like THE SIXTH DAY or COLLATERAL DAMAGE really showed his age.

David Hasslehoff on the other hand... he could do a 2005 series of Knight Rider, and he could still get away with playing the same character and fit in easily.

David Hasslehoff... what is your secret on keeping young?
Hollywood prolly sticks him into Cryo-Genics when they are not filming.

I knew this guy had a thing for dudes.....hence why he always was messing around with my picture....he just wished I was a tranny for his own sick personal pleasure

LOL BE GLAD U DIDNT SEE THE PICS! ROFLCOPTER. MY EYES WILL NEVER bE CLEAN!!!!

jk

it's this flash video with a bunch of text and it had ROFL on helicopters so they were ROFLCOPTERS and the planes had LMAO on them so they were LMAOPLANEs , they also had LOLTANKS and things like that

Nubius said:
it's this flash video with a bunch of text and it had ROFL on helicopters so they were ROFLCOPTERS and the planes had LMAO on them so they were LMAOPLANEs , they also had LOLTANKS and things like that
That the one with Ramstien playing in the back ground, right?

Oh I thought that guy was using a rediculously long acronym that is just absurd and you were poking fun.. Damn:(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom