Data Recovery ? - Whats the dumbest computer mistake you've made - Data Recovery ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Solid State Member
Whats the dumbest mistake you have done with a computer

Just for curiosity sake. What is the biggest mistake you have made with a computer.

The biggest mistake I made was with my very first system ( an old Packard Bell 486DX2/66 ). I had taken out the processor chip out (while the system was off), then dummy me decided to put the chip back in while the system was turned on ***BAD MOVE***. To say the least I blew up the computer (fried the hard drive, processor, power supply, and god only knows what else). I also ended up popping the circuit breaker (had to contact the landlord for that one). Since then have learned a lot.

Whats the dumbest mistake you have done with a computer

Just for curiosity sake. What is the biggest mistake you have made with a computer.

The biggest mistake I made was with my very first system ( an old Packard Bell 486DX2/66 ). I had taken out the processor chip out (while the system was off), then dummy me decided to put the chip back in while the system was turned on ***BAD MOVE***. To say the least I blew up the computer (fried the hard drive, processor, power supply, and god only knows what else). I also ended up popping the circuit breaker (had to contact the landlord for that one). Since then have learned a lot.

Well i once tryed to overclock my 16mb Voodoo 3 video card and it never worked sinse:D

Well i once tryed to overclock my 16mb Voodoo 3 video card and it never worked sinse:D

i broke off the clip for my heatsink accidentally :( took me forever to figure out that i couldnt fix it and had to get a new motherboard :/

mikey

i broke off the clip for my heatsink accidentally :( took me forever to figure out that i couldnt fix it and had to get a new motherboard :/

mikey

when i was like 10, i deleated all the regestery files with all the DLL files, and stuff like that!!! never worked since!!! had to get a new hard drive! :( ,but it was a 80 gig :)

when i was like 10, i deleated all the regestery files with all the DLL files, and stuff like that!!! never worked since!!! had to get a new hard drive! :( ,but it was a 80 gig :)

Hmm I have only used a computer/internet now for about the last five years.

I would have to say the only really bad mistake I ever made was with a computer but not done to the computer.

I once accidentally erased a CD that I had some important files on. I had no back up copy.

I never made that mistake again though. :p

Hmm I have only used a computer/internet now for about the last five years.

I would have to say the only really bad mistake I ever made was with a computer but not done to the computer.

I once accidentally erased a CD that I had some important files on. I had no back up copy.

I never made that mistake again though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom