Darned Facebook !

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ ^ do you still have feelings for her, KC ?
No really. We split up before we got to the stage where we were beginning to hate each other. However I am little annoyied that she snubbed* me once at the shops. And she did it again to another two of my mutial freinds. She found another group of friends, fair enough. However we are a little angry that she's gone all high'n'mighty on the rest of us.

How long has it been ?
About 5 years since we broke up. However we were still friends for the next 12 months after as we were part of the same RPG group. 12 months after at was when i bumped into her and got snubbed.

It sounds kinda like you haven't gotten over her. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I was just curious.
I would of been okay with it if she did not go all high'n'mighty on not just me and the rest of her old circle of friends.

* Snubbed - Normally when you bump into a friend that you have not seen in years. You go out of your way to say "Hi" to them, however they act and behave as if you don't exist.

Yeah, I can understand the being snubbed part is **** on her part. Do you have another woman in your life ?

Ah, a good one will come soon enough, I'm sure KC.

Update on ex-GF that inspired this thread...

I logged into Facebookl, first time in like 2 weeks, and the ex-GF (she invited me as a friend, and I deleted the request)...well she sent me a message again... lol I know I'm irresistable to some women by MY GOD ! :p

And now.... Darned Facebook (The Final Chapter) :p

Ok, so I get on Facebook today, my aunt is sick and really old, and I go on to get some info from relatives and I see the ex-GF sent me a message. I wrote a fairly long "ok lets move on " message for the umpteenth time, "I'm married, blah blah blah". Ive done this by phone, email and now Facebook private m messages. I have been clear as day each time. Its almost like the more I push her away, the more she tries. Its like Fatal Attraction or something. And I'm not "all that", well, ok I am but geez :p

So in a nutshell, I said no more writing. You have a BF, I am married, no more. And she ends it with "ok, its the best thing, etc", and then my blood goes cold ... "if you ever need me you can find me here" or "I'll be there" UUGGGGHH Now I have that song in my head.

I hope this is truly the Final Chapter.

Ha ha , actually I think you're right. And its not even like I am stringing her on, because Im not. I have been very clear numerous times, and I think that is the diametric aspect of the problem. Not much to do differently except just completely ignore any more messages. I wonder if there is a way to permanently ignore someone on FB. I click ignore and then I get "poked" ha ha. So I respond with lets not do this and I am clear about it all once again, and ....

I just realized this sounds like Dear ****ing Abby ! I just wanted to vent. As far as I am concerned, this thread can be closed now, please.

I just wouldn't respond to her if it's really getting that out of control. That is until she comes to your work/house/etc. and tries to talk to you..

Ha ha , actually I think you're right. And its not even like I am stringing her on, because Im not. I have been very clear numerous times, and I think that is the diametric aspect of the problem. Not much to do differently except just completely ignore any more messages. I wonder if there is a way to permanently ignore someone on FB. I click ignore and then I get "poked" ha ha. So I respond with lets not do this and I am clear about it all once again, and ....

I just realized this sounds like Dear ****ing Abby ! I just wanted to vent. As far as I am concerned, this thread can be closed now, please.

I have found the "block" function very useful, wherever your name appears, it will be unlickable to her, she wouldn't be able to communicate with you in any way. Thats what to do if it gets really annoying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom