dark ages are now. "is it still for sale?" emails..

Status
Not open for further replies.

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
so i ve been getting a ridiculous amount of emails from people asking is it still for sale.

i tried to improve the situation by including the following line in my ads

"YES IT IS STILL FOR SALE IF U SEE THIS AD(for those who like to email and ask anyway)."

or other versions of it like:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HEY LOOK!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! >>>>>>>YES IT IS STILL FOR SALE IF U SEE THIS AD(for those who like to email and ask anyway).

and a simplified version of it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YES ITS STILL FOR SALE IF YOU ARE READING THIS AD!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

but to my surprise the number of "IS IT STILL FOR SALE" emails did not decrease.

few people even asked twice.

did people just loose their basic reading and comprehention skills.
all of my craigslist postings are estremely detailed so people dont have to do research or ask any simple questions, still there are questions that could be answered by a simple 5 second google search entry. and results pop out on the top searches....

just *****in about stupidity i guess... sick of wasting my time dealing with idiots that lost the ability to use their brains.

i
hate
stupid
people
on
craigslist.

usually I just ignore people who send those emails. It's really frustrating.

You're overreacting. Replying with "yes it is" won't take any time at all, and if thats too much, then just ignore them. No need to lose it over something like this. Craigslist is a great tool, and its those "idiots" that make it work. If you can't bear dealing with those people, then don't use craigslist.

well you know when i see someone specifically stating that "if you see this ad" i have no question in my mind that its still for sale and dont waste someone s energy with a question like "is it for sale?" so he can reply . "yes it is" and i can then start asking relevant questions about the product.

These people have NO CLUE if the item is still for sale even with that listed. How do they know it hasnt sold between the time you posted it and the time they saw it? My guess and my first reaction, would be to ASK. IF i dont get a response, then clearly they dont want to sell the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom