The Dangers Of World Of Warcraft (Yo Nubius, this one is for you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup..........steals your soul. People are stupid. That game should be banned and made illegal as it's worse than most drugs I've ever seen. My roommate said one of his previous roommates was a WoW addict. Just stayed in his room all the time and you'd hear him screaming at people.

Nubius said:
Yup..........steals your soul.
Right now I have this mental image of you in a peacher's suit shouting that out while there is rain and storm on in the background.
Nubius crying out "WoW is the first sign of the devil!!!!!" as he throws another copy of WoW Altas and Brady Games WOW Player's Guide onto the pyre.

:p

(Just kidding)

All my friends left me.... Not because I am an *** hole that stays home and on the computer 24/7, but because WoW stole there souls and they no longer talk to people outside the WoW world....

Then there is my sister that asks me about which realm I play on just so she can set up an account there just so see can send me emails.

Sister :- Which realm you play on?
Harper :- Kelicgo (spelling)
Sister :- I might make a chracter there just so I can drop an in game email just incase some thing important is going on (in real life)
Harper :- You could just use the phone or drop me an email like every one else.

Yeah... Last night I was playing BF2 and a "HUMVEE" i was driving crashed into a tree and I died and we lost the round... I was so mad that today I called up "GM" and told them how much of a piece of crap their HUMMERS are.... Yeah I guess I owned them huh?

joke...

HAVOC2k5 said:
Yeah... Last night I was playing BF2 and a "HUMVEE" i was driving crashed into a tree and I died and we lost the round... I was so mad that today I called up "GM" and told them how much of a piece of crap their HUMMERS are.... Yeah I guess I owned them huh?

joke...

You had me going for a sec.....

as for WoW....

wow

When I was in high school, one of my freinds who used to be a stright-A student almost failed becuase he put WOW first. he also refuses to go to LAN's that are on raid days (even if they've done the same god **** worthless peice of **** raid 20 times before just so some worthless peice of **** can get a lousy "epic shield").

When WoW was released, he became worthless.

it didnt ruin my social life or anything, but that's probably because i hardly palyed it, im not gonna pay for my account until winter when i cant really go outside, i dont know how so many people can get addicted to it.

although my friend bro is addicted to it and only plays that, he deleted his lvl60 night elf druid cause he said "it dosent matter, il have another lvl 60 in a month". i've been playing for more than 6months and i've only get a lvl 24 as my highest.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
When I was in high school, one of my freinds who used to be a stright-A student almost failed becuase he put WOW first. he also refuses to go to LAN's that are on raid days (even if they've done the same god **** worthless peice of **** raid 20 times before just so some worthless peice of **** can get a lousy "epic shield").

When WoW was released, he became worthless.

A very commen story that. My sister's uni marks suffered a bit last year due to WoW. Now, she just uninstalls the game when it comes down to those periods where it's the mid or end of semester assignments and exams.

Personally I don't like it how people take MMORPGs so seriously as if it's a matter of life and death. I got a few people like that in the guild, and I normally tell them "Well level up next, could you spend your next talent point on some Life Skills"

This normally shuts them up and about the only defence they have it they will call you a NOOB!

try typing the word /played some time. This will give you a listing of how much of your LIFE in days, hours, minutes and seconds has been donated to blizzard.

Mind you, this does not edit out the number of time you have dimwit that a full set Teir 3 Epic Armour desiding to AFK all day in front of a Bank or Auction house just to look cool because s/he has "ZOMG EPICZ!!!"

Thankfully my main character is only up to 11 1/2 days. And that is over a period of 8 months. So factor in my all my alts and call it 2 straight weeks out of 8 months, that's not so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom