The Dangers Of World Of Warcraft (Yo Nubius, this one is for you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only person on this forum that doesn't know what WOW is, and doesn't understand this comic?

I'm so...1999...

The saddest part, a kid killed himself "reenacting" a scene from WoW. Something about a cliff where you jump off and can release a parachute or teleport before hitting the ground. This kid jumped from a 22 story building.

psh that game is ridiculous...a couple of weeks ago I went to pick up my friend in the morning and we decided to check on his brother, who had supposedly smoked a quarter, taken a few e pills and drank a 2-4 the night before after playing wow with a few of his friends at a mini lan for about 72 hours straight...so he sits up in bed and suddenly starts screaming "WHERE'S THE LAST TOTEM, I HAVE TO FIND THE LAST TOTEM"

and of course we later find out his character is a totem builder or something

WoW

My acc exspired and I intend not to renew my acc. I think it is for the best. Because that game got boring as ****. But also very adicting.

I had..

60 Nightelf Hunter
30 Human Priest
30 Undead Rogue
50 Tauren Warrior
54 Pally
33 Human Mage
25 Orc Shaman

... needless to say, it will kill your social life if you have one.

I had to quit, but I can't say I did not have my fun either.
I will agree with those who think this game is ridiculous. Kinda sad how kid's get way too into games now adays and kill themselves over a MMORPG.

I'm so...1999... [/B][/QUOTE] World Of Warcraft.

It's making fun of those people that are Wow-Addicts.
Thankfully, I only play around on average 3 hours day. But I know people that will easly clock spend 12 - 14 hours plus each day.

Powerhouse said:
... needless to say, it will kill your social life if you have one.
That is thing I like about WOW. It gives me some thing to do on Non-Pay Week Saturday Nights.

Part from that, it is a social life killer. My sister and her BF really knows how to stretch the realationship with my folks has her guild normally has a weekly 40 man raid around about the same time my parents are having sunday dinner.
And I have seen some wow guild that will boot people for having a life. (social/work/or otherwise)

P.P. Mguire said:
The game is rediculous. I refuse to play it because some ppl are just to stupid to depict between life and game.
I remember the same thing was said to me the first time I braught a D&D 2nd Edition DM's and Player's Guide to school.

Ahhhhh......... not even half way there to high school, and all ready I knew what THAC0 ment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom