Dam MPAA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MPAA has sued and are suing all the torrent sites. I just can't believe out of like 15 sites i've loved, only a handful remain, and even those are getting letters from the MPAA telling them to back off and that they are getting sued. Let's just say that MPAA is doing a more efficient job of cleaning up downloading that RIAA has ever dreamed of. But the MPAA and the RIAA both stink!

They are testing the beta version of exeem right now but i think it don't look to promising,for instance it look's like anybody and their little brother will be able to see your ip adress just like limewire and other p2p's,so that right there is like having a target painted on your back for the MPAA and all the rest to take a shot at:(

I hate the stupid MPAA
everyone, send emails to MPAA to tell them how much you hate them and see what happens.

What really naffs me off is that there were some torrents that were totally legal (Anime) and they have stolen it from me. BASTARDS.

How do they expect me to get Full Metal Alchemist with English dub now?

I should sue them for missed entertainment.

You could always sue the MPAA for being stupid...I mean if you can s ue mcdonalds for YOU spilling hot coffee on yourself then one might as well sue another for being stupid.

torrentreactor.net is up

dont know about the mpaa, but the riaa has backed down everytime theyve been challenged

attacking the torrent sites if challenged will turn out to be illegal, most back off and shut down their sites, mostly its an issue of $$ to fight back, the mpaa knows this and are using it to their advantage, enough sites fight back though and the mpaa will have to find another way, they have NO CASE legally

as far as p2p networks and people seeing your ip, so what, unless they do some packet sniffing theyve got zero evidence, and in order to do that the best way is to get the ISP's to do it, not likely, and even if they did, data encryption fixes that, and if your that paranoid, bounce your stream thru a proxy server, lots of free ones to choose from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom