Dam Girlfriend!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
Rant Time.

My girlfriend just "Totally" screwed 3 comp's :mad: :mad: :mad: I went out earlier tonight and when i was leaving my old lady said she was gonna clean up some and vacuum,Now we have 2 vacuum's a litlle 1 and a huge shop vac,I told her to use the little 1 cause the shop vac is a static beast and i had my comp's out on the floor doing last minute stuff before i put them up for sale,When i was out i decided to call and check in and what do i hear when my kid answered the phone? :eek: She was using the shop vac :( So i cut my outing short and rushed home and low and behold i try turning on all the comp's and everyone was screaming like a banshee,I have tried switching out every part on all 3 comp's and nothing,Not a single one of them will boot or even try to boot,The worst part is i was going to use the money from selling them toward's a 6600gt and new ram and now i'm screwed :(:(

lol I read "my girlfriend totally screwed 3..." then my imagination went a little wild there, and then I saw 'comps' :p

Freakin sucks though...she owes you big time for this....she can't complain about money spending cause she just blew it right there.....tell her to sell her eggs, they'll fetch a high price :p

Nubius said:
lol I read "my girlfriend totally screwed 3..." then my imagination went a little wild there, and then I saw 'comps' :p

Freakin sucks though...she owes you big time for this....she can't complain about money spending cause she just blew it right there.....tell her to sell her eggs, they'll fetch a high price :p

I would of rather her screwed 3 (insert whatever) instead of my comp's :p

But freakin right she owe's me BIG :angry: She knew what would happen if she used the shop vac cause i just told her and plus she's seen what it did before to a p-133 of mine,I think when we go and do our income tax i'm just gonna grab the check from her and head strait to the bank :D She's not gonna like that much since she's a money hungry ho but hey pay back's a b!tch ain't it :p

PZEROFGH said:
did she vacumn the comptuers :wooha:

No but she was using the huge plastic extention right next to them,And rubbing that thing on the carpet cause's a lot of static :( Every time i've ever used that thing i would be getting shocked by every thing i touched after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom