Dam 3 year old's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
My buddy called me earlier on sounding all bummed out so i asked him what was going on,after he told me i dropped the phone cause i was laughing so hard,the other day i went and helped him pick up a 36 inch tv and i guess earlier this morning his 3 year old son decided to have a little fun with sum magnet's:D i guess he tried taking back the tv and the guy took one look at it and knew right away what happend, needless to say he has to fork out sum more money to have it all degaused since kid's are not covered under warrenty:p

Lol that must suck.

Edit:
How do you deguass? I know some monitors have it... But how do you do it without that function?

there's sumthing like a hand held metal detecter that the use at airport's and that,i think you hold it up to the tv and it goe's thru a couple different cycle's and some how demagnitize's it:confused:

thats weird. mabey the oposite polarity of the magnet used would undo the changes?

Tell your buddy to take a low-strength magnet, and while the TV is on, slowly move it over the entire screen holing it about half an inch away.

Sometimes it will fix the screen. And what's the worst it can do anyway :p

Samething happened to me i just took a magnet and dragged all of the messed up color swirls from the screen.

yeah, ehem, err, i put the phone receiver to the monitor at work and now there is a lovely peachy color permenently smudging the thing.....hehehehe.....muahahaha

LOL Bad Jak:D,I was talking to my buddy again and he said it cost him a $100 to get the thing degaused:p,i guess he spent all night going thru the house and searching for every magnet he could find so the kid couldn't do it again:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom